To friend – Condolence his mother death.



Q) you are Naveen. Write a letter to your friend condoling with him on the death of his mother.

Examination Hall
20th Oct, 2011.

My Dear Anil,
            I was shocked to know about the untimely death of your mother. I could not believe the news. I knew that she was ill for some time. But I never thought that her end was so near.
            She was such a religious lady. She always encouraged us for right things. I can never forget her advice of joining meditation classes. It has changed my life. People will always remember her for her charity work for disadvantage children.
            Her death is a great loss. But we have to bear it Have courage and console your younger sister also.
            May her soul rest in peace!

Yours truly
Naveen

1 comment:

Please keep your views respectful and not include any promotional comments. Such comments will be removed and your IP will be blocked for future purpose.