Visit to Tajmahal


Last Sunday I went see Taimahal. I went with my friend. We went by train. We reached there at 10 am.  T here was a long Queue for tickets. We stood in the queue. Our Turn came after one hour. We went inside. There was much crowd. Tajmahal was looking very grand. It was built by Mugal emperor shahjahan in the sweet memory of his queen Mumtaz mahal. It’s a symbol of love and considered one of the wonders of the world. I touched it. It was very smooth and cool. There were beautiful crafted panels depicting Flowers, leafs etc. We sat in the back side of Taj. Yamuna river was flowing near by. I felt like heaven. We stayed there for sometimes. Then we took some snaps. We spent the whole day there. We were tired. We came back by in the night train. Memory of that day is still fresh in my mind.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your views respectful and not include any promotional comments. Such comments will be removed and your IP will be blocked for future purpose.