Q1) Translate following sentences into your mother tongue
1) Villagers were migrating to cities.
2) Islands were submerging in the sea.
3) Our car was passing through a bridge.
4) Fountains were looking very beautiful.
5) His niece was going abroad.
6) Priest was living in the house.
7) Many people were struggling in poverty.
8) Flood was spreading in the whole city.
9) Child was swinging in the cradle.
10) Police was chasing the thief.
11) Now we were crossing the river.
12) Child was making fun of beggar.
13) Principal Sir was hosting the flag.
14) She was reciting the poem on the stage.
15) Our team was participating in the competition.
Q2) Write 15 sentence in past continuous tense
Also see Past continuous(practice)-1