My first day in school


Last year I changed my school because my old school was a  primary school. I got admission in KGIL Public School in VIth class. On my first day in school, I reached on time. School was grand .There was much cleanliness .Students were gathering for prayer. I reached in my class with the help of a teacher. After payer class began. Teachers were very polite and good. Standard of education was high. There was good discipline. In the recess I went in canteen. It was very hygienic. I made friends very quickly. I learnt many new things on that day. It was a nice experience.I was very impressed with my new school. Memory of that day is still fresh in my mind. I can not forget that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your views respectful and not include any promotional comments. Such comments will be removed and your IP will be blocked for future purpose.