One day alone at home


                        One day I was alone at home. My parents were gone in a marriage party. Next day it was my English paper. I have to stay at home. I got up early in the morning. I went on the roof. Cool air was blowing. I did some exercise. It was refreshing. After bath, I sat for study. I read some paragraphs and practiced unseen –passages. My concentration was high. I was really enjoying my study. After taking breakfast, I took rest for one hour. Then I learnt Q-Ans of first book. In the afternoon, I watched TV. Then I slept for sometime. In the evening I learnt Q-Ans of second book and revised grammar portion. I called my friend and we practiced some exercises of grammar. By 8:00 pm my revision was complete. After dinner I went to bed. I was satisfied

5 comments:

Please keep your views respectful and not include any promotional comments. Such comments will be removed and your IP will be blocked for future purpose.