A rainy day


One day I was returning from the school. When I was about 1 Km away from my house, it started raining. I had no umbrella. I stood under a shed in front of a shop. Half an hour passed. Rain became heavier. Street was full of water now.  I could not stand like this forever. So I decided to go in rain. I drenched completely. Some children were playing with paper boats. I also joined them. I forgot everything. Suddenly I saw my mother was coming with an umbrella. She scolded me. But I was happy. I can’t forget that day.

1 comment:

  1. i need help how to describe light showers while the charcter sits inside the classroom loking through the window

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your views respectful and not include any promotional comments. Such comments will be removed and your IP will be blocked for future purpose.