To father – about your progress in study


Q) you are Naman. You are studying in a boarding school. Write a letter to your father and tell him about your progress in studies and other activities.

Examination Hall
20th Oct, 2011.

Dear father
            Hello! I received your letter recently. You wanted to know about my studies.  You will be happy to know that I am doing very well in my studies
In the unit test of last month I scored highest in the class. I got 100% marks in maths. My performance in other subjects has also improved. I have submitted my project of English. Now I am working on the model of science. My topic is “diversity of living organism”. For this I am spending two hours daily in the library.
 I have also joined the computer classes. I am getting lots of material for my studies from the internet. I am also planning to take part in the essay competition the next month.
I am following your advice and I have joined yoga classes in the morning. This has improved my concentration and stamina.
I hope you will be satisfied with my progress. I shall keep informing you in future.
Please convey my regards to mother and love to Golu.

Yours lovingly
Naman.

1 comment:

Please keep your views respectful and not include any promotional comments. Such comments will be removed and your IP will be blocked for future purpose.