Q1) Translate following sentences into your mother tongue.
1) Petrol price has risen again.
2) An idea has come to his mind.
3) Had the landlord gone to the city?
4) Seeds had germinated after the rain.
5) He had skinned the apple.
6) Children had plucked many flowers from the garden.
7) Many herbs had extinct.
8) You had made a cot from bamboo.
9) They had caught in the desert.
10) Crowd had burnt a public vehicle.
11) Many mangoes had fallen from the tree.
12) Tress had shed their leaves in autumn.
13) Drivers had gone to strike.
14) Cook had cooked the food.
15) Wind had become cold during night.
Q2) write 15 sentences is Past Perfect tense.
Also see Past Perfect (practice)-1