My daily routine


I have two daily routine- one for holiday and other for the days when I go to school. My school starts at 7:30 a.m. and I reach home at 2 p.m. Firstly I have a bath and take my lunch and then sleep for two hours. Sleeping in afternoon is a good idea. I feel very fresh in the evening. It is like having two mornings in a day. From 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. I do my home work. Then I go out to play with my friends. After coming back I complete my remaining homework. I enjoy some TV serials at night. After dinner, I sleep at around 10 p.m. During holidays, I rose early and go for morning walk. I also like to watch matinee movie. It refreshes me for the coming week. I love to maintain a balance between studies and play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your views respectful and not include any promotional comments. Such comments will be removed and your IP will be blocked for future purpose.