Q1) Translate following sentences into your mother tongue.
1) I shall have completed my project by Monday.
2) Mother will have made food before the guests come.
3) Exams will have finished before Holi.
4) Construction of the building will not have completed before rain starts.
5) He will have been spent all money before project completes.
6) I shall have read the book tonight.
7) Will he have finished the novel before Wednesday?
8) Farmers will have harvested the crop before winter.
9) Train will have left before he reaches the station.
10) They will have reached home before rain starts.
11) We shall have paid our dues before the last date.
12) I shall have submitted my projects by sometimes in the next month.
13) Will you have shifted to new house before your marriage?
14) They will not have finished the work before deadline.
15) Government will have issued voter cards before next election.
Q2) write 15 sentences in future perfect tense.
For further practice see