Q1) Translate following Sentences into your mother tongue.
1) He had been building a house since January.
2) She had been standing on the bus stand for one hour.
3) Had you not been suffering from malaria since March.?
4) He had been panting a picture for one hour.
5) She had been learning how to cook for two weeks.
6) Mason had been erecting a statue since morning.
7) Soldiers had been marching to border for two days.
8) Traffic signal had not been working since June.
9) She had been wearing sarees since her Marriage.
10) He had been doing overtime for one month.
11) Birds had been flying to south since beginning of winter.
had been making progress since independence. India
13) He had been burning in revenge since his defeat in war.
14) His work had been pending for one month.
15) You had been talking for one hour.
Q2) Write 15 sentences in past perfect continuous (Practice)-2
For further practice see