Q1) Translate following Sentences into your mother tongue.
1) He had not been celebrating Diwali since his mother died.
2) He had been recovering from his diseases since Wednesday.
3) Government had been starting many projects for schools since last year.
4) They had been renovating their house for two months.
5) He had been improving his skills for quite sometimes now.
6) Company had been looking for a suitable manager since April.
7) We had been wandering in cold night for three hours.
8) He had been thinking hard for two hours.
9) Students had been taking extra classes since last week.
10) They had been looking for a boy for their girl for two years.
11) He had been playing role of Rama in Ramlila for last ten years.
12) He had been deceiving people for many years.
13) She had been dreaming to become doctor since her childhood.
14) You had been teaching Psychology since 1987.
15) This NGO had been working in the field of education for ten years.
Q2) Write 15 sentences in past perfect continuous (Practice)-2
See also Past perfect continuous (practice)-1