Q1) Translate following sentences into your mother tongue.
1) Light has spread everywhere.
2) His leader brother has gone to the villages.
3) Train has not arrived at the station.
4) He has wasted all his money.
5) I have not taken the medicine.
6) Have you not read that news?
7) He has won over his fear.
8) Thief has escaped from the Prison.
9) Summer vacations has started.
10) He has reached on the island safely. .
11) Government has declared ceasefire.
12) He has read the whole book.
13) Have they spoilt the plan?
14) My elder sister has completed M.B.A?
15) All farmers have gone to their homes?
Q2) Write 15 sentences in present perfect tense.
Also see present perfect (practice)-1