Q1) Translate following sentences into your mother tongue
1) We shall be writing exam tomorrow.
2) He will not be sleeping at this time tomorrow.
3) Children will be enjoying in picnic.
4) I shall be reading books in Library.
5) Will he be going abroad?
6) Weather will not be very cold by next month.
7) In future trees will be items of books and museums.
8) Computer will be replacing men at many jobs.
9) He will be appearing in exams next week.
10) We shall be living in our new house next year.
11) There will be a dam on this river soon.
12) People will be fighting for water.
13) Mr.Bhatt will be presiding over the meeting.
14) He will be writing a Novel.
15) New Mall will be attracting people.
Q2) Write 15 sentences in future continuous Tense.
For further Practice see