Q1) Translate following sentences into your mother tongue.
1) Children will be writing beautiful essays within a month.
2) Buses will be running on this route by next year.
3) People will be gathering here in the morning.
4) We shall not be going to Simla in summer vacation.
5) Robot will be doing our work.
6) Minister will be inaugurating new building of our school.
7) Insects will be ruling this abandon house.
8) Shall you be whitewashing your home on Diwali?
9) He will be running a publishing house.
10) We shall be eating mangoes in summer.
11) Whole department will be preparing for tournament.
12) Sportsman will be arriving at Airport from Monday.
13) Weather will be turning hot by Mid April.
14) People will be casting their vote next year.
15) Poor farmers will be struggling in globalization.
Q2) Write 15 sentences in future continuous Tense.
See also future continuous (practice)-1