Rules of Past Indefinite tense
Q1) Translate following sentences into your mother tongue.
1) Fox saw a bunch of grapes.
2) He picked the pebbles one by one and threw in the post.
3) I purchased a pair of shoes from Chandni Chowk.
4) Child drew a beautiful painting.
5) He felt insulted.
6) He did not like to lie.
7) Did you spend the whole night in the open?
8) Mother laid the bed.
9) Child lost in the fair.
10) Did you beat that minor child?
11) Prince put his thoughts in the conference.
12) He paid for his laziness.
13) Suddenly God appeared before him.
14) Truck carried goods to the market.
15) We listened to teacher very carefully.
Q2) Write 15 sentences in Past Indefinite tense.
Also see Past indefinite (practice)-1