Q1) Translate following sentences into your mother tongue.
1) Are they dying for a cause?
2) Dowry system is taking toll on innocent girls.
3) He is improving his hand writing.
4) Deserts are proceeding and forests are diminishing.
5) Are animals adjusting to new environment?
6) Marketism is spreading in every nook and corner of our country.
7) Technology is bringing people near.
8) Villagers are attracting towards glamour of cities.
9) They are not facing any danger.
10) News is spreading like a forest fire.
11) Every student is donating blood for Tsunami victims.
12) He is suffering from a testing time.
is becoming an economic power. India
14) Increasing population is posing new challenges before the Government.
15) His book is gaining popularity.
Q2) Write 15 sentences in present continuous Tense.
see also present continuous (practice)-1