Q1) Translate following sentences into your mother tongue
1) She is preparing for the exam.
2) Corruption is eating on our roots.
3) Many people are starving in food
. Surplus Country
4) Are you joining army now?
5) Am I presenting my self properly?
6) Internet is opening many new opportunities for the people.
7) They are making fool of the common man.
8) People are protesting against inflation.
9) I am not going to accept this.
10) Is he jumping from the roof?
11) Diseases are spreading due to pollution.
12) Population of
is increasing at alarming rate. India
13) Nature is providing many clues for peaceful living.
14) Sun and moon are presenting the power and the Art of the God.
15) People are migrating to cities.
Q2) Write 15 sentences in present continuous tense.
For further practice see present continuous (practice)-2