Q1) Translate following sentences into your mother tongue
1) Mr. Gupta lives in my neighborhood.
2) She dances very well
3) He always observes traffic rules.
4) They do not believe in hard wok.
5) Do you like swimming in the sea?
6) Kapil follows his teacher.
7) She looks after the baby.
8) All my family members oppose the proposal.
9) Does he read in your class?
10) Do you not like coffee anymore?
11) Our school organizes annual function every year.
12) Committee decides the rule for this department.
13) Exams put pressure on students.
14) Do you get up early in the morning?
15) Does he not belong to our community?
Q2) Write 15 sentences in present indefinite tense.
For further practice see present indefinite (practice)-2