Identify à A sentence in present Indefinite tense simply state an action or work. It does not tell about state of the action. We don’t know if action is completed or going on at the moment.
For example-“Ram goes to school”. Is he going to the school right now, or he has reached the school? It’s not clear. It simply states that he goes to the school.
1) Ist form f verb is used.
2) s/es is added to the 1st form of verb if subject is 3rd person singular (he, she, it, Name etc. ).
3) In negative sentences (do/does + not ) is used as
Does à he, she, it, Name, other 3rd person singular subjects.
Doà I, we, they, you, plural subjects.
4) In negative and Interrogative sentences e/es is not added to the verb.
(Because “es” is already used in “does”.)
5) Interrogative sentences start with do/does and end with “?”.
Examples à 1) He gets up early in the morning.
2) Ramsaran does not belong to our party.
3) Do you want to join this course?
4) They do not observe the traffic rules.
5) Does he study in your class?
1) Affirmative sentence à subjects + (verb +s/es) + object.
2) Negative à subject +do/does + not +verb +object.
3) Interrogative à Do Does + subject + verb + object?
4) Interrogative and negative à Do Does + subject +not+ verb + object?
For practice see