translation paragraphs--2


Before doing these exercises you would like to read Importance of translation


Q)    Translate following paragraphs into your mother language.


Exercise--1


  We must do exercise to keep our body and mind fit. As a student one has to acquire lots of new knowledge on variety of subjects daily. This needs physical and mental soundness. Only a healthy body contains healthy mind. We can join gym, do yoga, walking, jogging or swimming. By doing exercise our heart beat increases and body temperature goes up. This cleanses the body and relaxes the mind. It also reduces our stress. Exercise increases our efficiency in all works and reduces our chances of falling ill. It improves our immunity. It also improves many mental capabilities like concentration, penetration, memorizing and recalling. So, exercise is the must for students.      

Exercise--2

  I closed my book and lied on the sofa. It was very comfortable. I took a deep breath. It seems as if air was passing through my head right at the place where I was feeling stress. It was cool. I breathed deeply once more. Same feeling again. It was great. I closed my eyes and tried to focus on my breath. With every inhale, fresh air entered into the head and sucked the stress out with every exhale. After some breaths I felt very light and fresh. My mind was very calm. I opened eyes. Clock was ticking. Second-hand was moving -  thung-thung-thung. This time sound was louder and clearer. It has engaged all my attention. I could see the second-hand moving slowly. When it struck – thung , I felt a bang in my heart. I started enjoying the rhythm. Slowly I closed eyes. I didn’t know when I fell asleep.

Exercise--3

Teachers are the most valuable persons of any society. They are the most respected persons also. Teachers give direction to students. They not only impart education to them but also built their character. This is an act of nation building. I want to contribute in this mission. I want to acquire all qualities of a good teacher. I would like to work in rural area. I have decided to devote my whole life to empower students through education.



For further practice see



For translation exercises on sentences see


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your views respectful and not include any promotional comments. Such comments will be removed and your IP will be blocked for future purpose.